Maintenance is one component to property management that different companies handle in different ways. Here’s how we help our clients out as far as maintenance is concerned
Most people know us for multi-family sales, but did you know that we also do property management? We have for the last three years, covering the Greater Phoenix Area and specializing in multi-family property management. Today we want to talk about what a property manager really does when it comes to property maintenance.
Not every property management company offers to handle maintenance for owners. Those that do, however, should do the following:
- Offer the ability to submit a maintenance request online, over the phone, or through email.
- Coordinate repairs between the tenant and the vendor.
- Notify the tenant when interior access is needed.
- Use their staff to complete maintenance or hire outside staff as needed.
- Keep the tenant and vendor up to date on maintenance requests.
- Get multiple bids from vendors for larger jobs for the owners to choose from.
- Follow up with the tenant and vendor to get feedback on their experience.
If you have any questions for us or you’re looking for someone to manage your property, we would love to have the opportunity to manage it like our own. Visit us at capcorepropertymanagement.com and we’ll be in touch when you request a free rental analysis. We look forward to hearing from you soon.